Recover Data from Transcend 4 GB Pen Drive
- The best tool to restore files from Transcend USB drives with ease
- Even works with all other brands of flash drives, hard drives, SSD, FireWire drives etc.
- Provides an option for the users to preview the regained data
- Supports all disk file systems like-NTFS, FAT, exFAT, HFS, HFS+ etc.
Nowadays, portable data storage devices like pen drive have been very widely used for transferring a huge amount of data from a PC to another. Transcend is one of the widely known pen drive manufacturing brand that manufactures various stylish and elegant types of USB pen drives. Depending on the storage capacity of your pen drive, you can store as many numbers of files on the pen drive. It can be connected to the computers via USB port and transfer data from the pen drive to the system and vice-versa. However, sometimes your transcend 4 GB pen drive may get corrupt due to various reasons and the files stored in it will become inaccessible. In such a situation Use the Transcend Card Recovery tool to get back data from Transcend Jet-Flash USB Flash Drive in a few clicks.
As a computer user, I have been using the Transcend 4 GB pen drive since one year to save my important files and I stored a lot of important files like my study materials, lab programs, project files etc. Recently, about two days back I went to my friend’s home to copy some movie files to my pen drive and I copied all the files successfully. Later, when I returned back to my place and connect my pen drive to my system, I encountered an error message stating the Pen drive has not formatted and do you want to format it now? I could not analyze the reason for this error message. Later, I realized that severe virus has infected my pen drive when I connected it to my friend’s system for data transferring. I could not get access to the files stored in the pen drive.
Later on, I called up one of my friends and asked for a solution. He suggested me to go for a data recovery tool to recover files from the Transcend 4 GB pen drive. Immediately I searched over Google search engine for the best data recovery tool and after going through some tools, I came to a conclusion that Transcend Card Recovery software is the best one to recover all the lost files from my pen drive. I purchased the tool and recovered all the files from my Transcend 4 GB pen drive very easily. Using this software one you can recover all the files very quickly with the help of only a few mouse clicks. One of the major advantages of this tool is it comes out with free demo version using which you can test the performance of the program. Once you satisfied with the result obtained from the demo version you can purchase the licensed version of this application and recover all the files very easily.
Major data loss scenarios from the Transcend 4 GB pen drive are:-
- Virus attack: When you connect your Transcend 4 GB pen drive to a virus affected computer then, your pen drive will get infected from virus and hence the files saved in it will become inaccessible.
- Accidental formatting: If you format your Transcend 4 GB pen drive without taking backup of files stored on it then it will result in the loss of files from your pen drive.
- File system header corruption: The header of the file system of Transcend 4 GB pen drive holds the information about files stored on it like file types, file size and file created date etc. Any corruption to this header will make your pen drive corrupt leading to data loss from it.
- Sudden Power failure: Unexpected shut down of the system while accessing the files stored in the pen drive will also corrupt your Transcend flash drive that could lead to data loss from it
- File transfer interruption: If you abruptly remove your Transcend 4 GB pen drive from the computer during the data transfer process then chances of losing pen drive files are more.
In all the above scenarios you need Transcend card recovery software to get back all the lost files from your Transcend 4 GB pen drive. This tool is specially designed with strong algorithms so that it scans and recovers data from pen drive in a few mouse clicks. Transcend Card Recovery program comes out with a very simple user interface so that anyone can handle this tool very easily. This application has many user-friendly features which are very beneficial even to novice users.
User-friendly features of the Transcend Card Recovery software:
Transcend Card Recovery program can recover more than 300 types of files like image files, music files, video files, PPT files, spreadsheets, Excel sheets, Word documents and many more. It supports the pen drive data recovery on all the versions of the Windows operating systems like Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP etc. In addition to recovering Transcend pen drive data, it can even recover files from the Transcend memory stick, external hard drives, SD cards, flash drives, pen drives and other storage devices of the Transcend brand. It supports to recover data from Transcend 4GB pen drive on FAT 16, FAT 32, exFAT, NTFS formatted drives and it can even recover data from the hard disks of different interfaces like IDE, PATA, SATA and SCSI.
Conclusion: Transcend Card Recovery software provides free customer support and is a robust tool. It is a cost-effective application, it is available to customers at a very lesser amount in the market. It is a very fast, secure and safer tool as it can recover all the lost files from Transcend 4 GB pen drive without making any alterations to the original files. Moreover, this tool is widely known for it's effectiveness to recover data from Transcend Store Jet on all major versions of Windows and Mac OS based computers
Steps to Retrieve Deleted Files from Transcend 4 GB Pen Drive:
Step 1: Download and run the Transcend card recovery in your computer. Once you get the main screen click on "Recover Photos" option as shown in Figure 1.
Fig 1:Main Screen
Step 2: Select your Transcend 4 GB Pen drive among different logical drives to recover files from it. Once you select the Transcend pen drive, choose the Next to start the scanning process.
Fig 2: Select Transcend Pen Drive
Step 3: As soon as the scanning process is finished, you will be able to view the recovered files as shown in below figure.
Fig 3: Preview Recovered File