Transcend SD Card Photo Recovery
- The highly efficient tool that performs restoration of data from Transcend SD card
- It can also be utilized to restore data from all other brands of memory cards, memory sticks, USB drives, SSD etc.
- Avails a preview of the recovered files
- Runs on any edition of Windows and Mac OSX
Transcend SD card is highly used flash memory chip in the digital media devices because of its durability and storage capacity. Though these SD cards are popular worldwide, you still cannot rely upon these when it comes to the matter of data security. At any point in time, you may lose your important pictures from these SD cards. Therefore you should have a backup copy of all your important pictures as you never know when you may end up losing them. In case you forget to take the backup of these photos and unfortunately if you come across a situation where you lose these photos instantly then in that condition you need a reliable tool such as Transcend Card Recovery to recover back photos from a Transcend SD card. It’s the best solution to deal with such issues.
Reasons for which you may lose the crucial photos from a Transcend SD card:
- If the card is ejected from the camera or other devices while viewing photos or transferring them, it may cause severe damage to the photos on SD card.
- The user may delete the photos accidentally when removing unwanted files from an SD card.
- Transcend SD card may be inaccessible after errors in its file system. The file system error generally takes place after an improper removal or using it frequently on different devices. However, one can simply visit here http://www.transcendcardrecovery.com/jf-v10-8gb.html to get back deleted or lost data from a Transcend JF V10 8GB flash drive with utmost ease.
- If you use SD card with a device that is already infected with the viruses, it may cause deletion or loss of photos.
- If the SD card is corrupted due to the formation of the bad sectors, photo and other media files residing on the card will become corrupted and then you need a recovery tool to recover photos from a corrupted SD card.
Transcend card recovery is recently developed with powerful data recovery features to make it effective in recovering photos from different type Transcend memory cards such as SD card, CF, xD, SDHC, SDXC etc. and pen drives. If you deleted files from the Transcend pen drive, use this link for a quick recovery: www.transcendcardrecovery.com/deleted-files-from-transcend-pen-drive.html. This application works in the best interest of photo recovery from SD cards that are corrupted, inaccessible, formatted etc. With this tool, you can recover kinds of photo files like .gif, .png, .bmp, .tiff, .jpeg, .dng, .sr2, .x3f, .raf, .kdc, .dcr, .psd, .mrw and many others. A free version of this tool is available online which you can try to see how efficiently this software does photo recovery. Just launch this app on your Windows or Mac OS X machine and achieve complete retrieval of photos from Transcend SD cards. Visit at www.transcendcardrecovery.com/cf-card-data.html to know how to recover data from CF card.
Steps t0 recover photos from the Transcend SD card:
Step 1: Connect your Transcend SD card to the computer on which you have installed this app. Launch the program and select "Recover Photos" option from the main window.
Figure 1: Main Window
Step 2: On the next screen, select "Recover Lost Photos" or "Recover Deleted Photos" option to recover photos from a Transcend SD card.
Figure 2: Recover Lost Photos
Step 3: Now, select your Transcend SD card from this window and click on next to start scanning.
Figure 3: Select SD Card
Step 4: You can see recovered pictures using the Preview option to evaluate the photo recovery chances. Then save the scanned results by clicking on "Save Recovery Session" option.
Figure 4: Preview Recovered Photo